F.A.N.: Free Artists Network: Diverse Art Education for Creative Students
The Free Artists Network (FAN) is designed to modernize the field of art education, making art lessons more relevant to industry-standard skills and making content easier to access for a broader range of students worldwide. FAN aims to establish an international database of art lessons in various media modalities. These lessons will be contributed by other art educators, industry professionals, and software developers and will offer creative students industry-relevant lessons that meet their own diverse artistic interests, ability levels, and/or special needs. Teachers can upload their own multi-media art lessons to this database to share them with art students and other art educators worldwide.
Features Include, but are not limited to:
1) Shared media galleries of student artwork with a built-in critiquing system
2) Multi-media lesson templates and rubrics specific to arts education
3) Classroom management services and tools for teaching art lessons online
4) An online database of shared art lessons in various artistic fields that art teachers can instantly add to their websites
5) The option for educators to share their arts-based lessons with students and other art educators for free or for a fee
For more information and to help fund this campaign, please visit: F.A.N.: Free Artists Network
Campaign created and started by thefluffyshrimp , a good friend of mine and an awesome art educator
FEATURED: Because of awesome.