I'm getting Laser eye surgery on Friday (finally after a -8.50 astigmatism -- considered legally blind
). Sketching for the past two weeks has been calming me down. No real meaning to these; just drawing what I felt like drawing that night! Some Notes (from top down)
1) SURPRISE I'm a dinosaur.
2) I assume she's flying and I assume people can see up her skirt, but I only realize this now.
3) "Invisible walls are burning me, but whatever, it's cool."
4) To be fair, his arms are too short to catch anything anyway.
5) "I'm emo but my hair says I have an electrifying personality, so there."
6) "What the hell is that on my arm...?"
7) That is not an owl. (
) - Reference from the movie, "Fourth Kind"
8) I never understood why bikinis were okay to show off publicly but not underwear. Anyway, I think I subconsciously want to go to the beach. Or play Volleyball or keep drawing girls or something. EDIT:
I survived \o/